Tatsoi is a Japanese variety of Brassica Rapa, or mustard green. This fast growing microgreen has a deep green colour and a mild mustard flavour.
Grow Tatsoi Microgreens
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light, air-circulation and moisture.
- Harvest time: 8 - 14 days.
- Also suitable for baby leaf and sprouting.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated.
- Variety: Brassica Rapa Rosularis.
- Quantity: 50 grams.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot deliver seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.