Grown in Australia
Add a crunchy and nutty flavour to your salads, stir fries, sandwiches and more, with these microgreen sunflower seeds.
Sunflower microgreens are one of our most popular seeds. They have a distinctive and delicious taste, and they are super easy to grow.
How to Grow Sunflower Microgreens
- Soaking time: 8-12 hours in cold water.
- Growing medium: Good quality potting mix, organic soil or coir peat (unsuitable for hydroponic growing mediums).
- Germination time: 2-3 days.
- Keep plant in a warm spot during germination and growing time.
- Ensure adequate moisture.
- Harvest time: 2-3 weeks. Harvest close to root.
- Non-GMO, not chemically treated.
- Grown on environmentally managed farms with sustainable farming practices.
- Grown in Australia.
- Organic Seeds.
- Germination rate - high.
- Variety: Helianthus Annuus (grey striped).
- Available in 100g, 400g & 800g packets.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot send seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.