A winter vegetable with a sweet and crunchy taste that can be used in salads, stir fries, and cooked dishes. This stringless variety of pea grows to approximately 8 cm. It is recommended that this variety is grown over a trellis or frame, as it helps the plant yield more peas.
- Space plants 5 - 8 cm.
- Space rows: 45 - 60 cm.
- Sowing depth: 2 - 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 10 - 24 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 55 days.
- Plant: Autumn and Winter. Late Summer and Spring in cooler climates.
- Suitable for a variety of soils. Do not overwater or water log.
- Full sun and moist, well drained soil.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Pisum Sativum.
- Available in 10 gram, 25 gram, 100 gram, 250 gram and 400 gram packets.
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.