Yellow Globe is a large golden brown onion, which stores well. It is a good winter crop that thrives in full sun and rich soil.
- Space rows 30 - 40 cm apart.
- Space plants 5 - 10 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 - 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 - 30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 100 - 115 days.
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Don't over water or over fertilise.
- Rich, well drained soil.
- Variety: Onion (Yellow Globe).
- Australian Certified Organic.
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- Packet: 240 seeds.