Organic Capsicum Marconi Red Seeds
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page. Free shipping over $99* and competitive Australia wide shipping rates.
Capsicum Marconi Red is an Italian heirloom variety with a rich, red fruit and sweet flavour.
- Keep moist.
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Well-drained position.
- Plant all year in tropics.
- Space rows approximately 90-120cm apart.
- Space plants approximately 40-50cm.
- Mature after 3 months.
- Sowing depth: 0.6cm.
- Soil temp: 18-35 degrees Celsius.
- Variety: Capsicum (Marconi Red).
- Australian Certified Organic.
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
- Packet: 25 seeds