Kale Red Russian Microgreen Seeds
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page. Free shipping over $99* and competitive Australia wide shipping rates.
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Non GMO.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated, traditional.
- Available in 50 grams, 100 grams & 400 grams.
- Variety: Brassica oleracea.var. acephala (Kale Red Russian)
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.