Dark red amaranth is a stunning microgreen with vibrant, red leaves and stems. It has a mild mustard flavour and is a stunning garnish on salads or your favourite dish.
How to Grow Amaranth Microgreens
- Soaking time: No soaking
- Growing medium: Good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Germination time: 2-3 days.
- Keep plant in a warm spot during germination and growing time. Intolerant of harsh direct sunlight.
- Ensure adequate moisture.
- Harvest time: 2-3 weeks. Harvest close to root.
- May also be grown as sprouts. Ready in 5-8 days.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated.
- Variety: Amaranthus.
- Quantity: 50 grams, 100 grams, 250 grams & 400 grams.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot deliver seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.