Broccoli Microgreen Seeds
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page. Free shipping over $99* and competitive Australia wide shipping rates.
How to Grow Broccoli Microgreens
- Do not presoak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 2-3 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Non-GMO, not chemically treated.
- Open Pollinated. Non-hybrid.
- Germination rate - high.
- Variety: Brassica Oleracea.
- Available in 100g, 400g & 800g packets.
Please note: Seeds are unable to be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.