Bok Choy Cabbage Vegetable Seeds
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page. Free shipping over $99* and competitive Australia wide shipping rates.
Boy Choy is a white stemmed, non-heading cabbage that is used in stir-fries, soups and Asian inspired dishes. It is easy to grow and high yielding, growing to approximately 20 - 30 cms length.
- Space plants 40 cm.
- Space rows: 40 - 50 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 - 1 cm.
- Soil temperature: 10 - 30 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 60 days.
- Plant: Spring and early summer.
- Grows best in soil that is nearly neutral.
- Keep well watered.
- Frost hardy.
- Full sun and rich, well drained soil.
- Easy to grow.
Please note: Seeds cannot be sent to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Brassica Rapa Pekinensis.
- Available as a seed packet (200 seeds) or 10 gram packets.
- Seeds per grams: 200 - 380.