Add Living Foods to Your Diet
Looking for an easy and quick growing green that is delicious and versatile? Snowpea shoots are perfect. Grow them in your kitchen or near a sunny window and you'll have a little harvest of green in less than two weeks.
Add snowpea shoots to your juices, salads, sandwiches or stir fry them. They are the little garnish that make your recipes 'pop'.
Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, raw and whole foods diets.
How to Grow Snowpea Microgreens
- Soak time: Overnight.
- Growing medium: Good quality potting mix, organic soil or coir peat
- Germination time: 2-3 days.
- Keep plant in a warm spot during germination and growing time.
- Ensure adequate moisture. Do not overwater.
- Harvest time: 2 -3 weeks.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot send seeds to Western Australia or Tasmania due to quarantine restrictions.