Purple Radish Microgreen Seeds
To calculate shipping costs, add products to cart and navigate to the bottom of your Shopping Cart page. Free shipping over $99* and competitive Australia wide shipping rates.
Purple radish microgreens have a deep purple stem and leaves, and a mild flavour.
HOW TO GROW RADISH MICROGREENS
- Do not pre-soak seeds.
- Moisten soil, flatten 3-4 cm soil in tray or grow on hemp growing mat.
- Cover for 1-2 days with tray lid. Store in well ventilated area away from light until the seeds germinate. Lightly water 1-2 times daily.
- Uncover and place in light. Water 1-2 times daily.
- Harvest time: Approximately 8-14 days.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- Not chemically treated.
- Purple stems and leaves similar to Radish Red Rambo.
- Available in 100 gram, 250 gram, 400 gram & 800 gram packets.